RainForeStation Nature Park Tours and Activities
The RainForeStation Nature Park is 100 acres of pristine World Heritage rainforest situated just half an hour’s drive from Cairns.
Here, visitors can get involved with nature by taking a ride through the tropical rainforest on an Army Duck Rainforest Tour, where an experienced guide will explain about the tropical plants and wildlife in the park. Elsewhere, the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience will provide an insight into Aboriginal culture, with demonstrations in traditional-style dwellings.
Visitors can also get up close to native Australian animals within the Koala and Wildlife Park, where trained and enthusiastic wildlife keepers will lead their guests along boardwalks that enable close-up encounters of crocodiles, dingoes, wombats, snakes, kangaroos, and wallabies.
Tours and Activities to Experience RainForeStation Nature Park
Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kuranda Scenic Railway Day Trip from Cairns
- Best of Kuranda Including Skyrail, Kuranda Scenic Railway and Rainforestation
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Day Trip from Cairns
- Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food & Wine Tasting Tour from Port Douglas
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter