RainForeStation Nature Park
Kennedy Highway, Kuranda, Australia, QLD 4881
The Rainforestation Nature Park is located along the Kennedy Highway, just five minutes from Kuranda Village. Most tours to the park include transport from Cairns plus entrance fee.
Best day ever, great train ride...
Best day ever, great train ride, wonderful Skyride. Kuranda was great, went on Army Duck tour which was super experience. The Aboriginal and wildlife center great.Lovely shops and market and places to Eat. Leave yourself around 4- 5 hours for whole day so not rushing. Definatly recommend and would do trip again.
marie d, Apr 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to RainForeStation Nature Park?
What else should I know about attractions in Cairns & the Tropical North?
- Birdworld Kuranda
- Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Barron Gorge National Park
- Trinity Beach
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Mt. Whitfield
- Red Arrow Walk
- Cairns Botanic Gardens
- Centenary Lakes
- Muddy's Playground
- Cairns Aquarium
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter