Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "We could not have picked a more beautiful day for our trip, and our tour guide, Miguel, really made it phenomenal with his knowledge and insight. It was just a fantastic visit and opportunity to learn about the Mayan culture and architecture. Very well done!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "Great service for a couple Canadians visiting Guatemala for the first time - Marlo was an excellent driver!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was right on time. Gave us great information. Enjoyable and educational. The central market, fed the birds in the plaza, stopping and eating shucos all great fun !"
* A traveler said: "We got lucky, we were the only two on the tour for the day. Our guide was very good at following the pace we set, had perfect english plus 3 other languages, and let us detour as we desired. Push for more local and authentic and you’ll get it. The van was nearly brand new and very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome!!! My guide, Pedro, was so nice and answered all my questions! Hiking up the volcano was truly an experience like no other! The views were breathtaking and the scenery was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic thanks !....great tour......really interesting. Saw all the main sights with great guide Fernando Montenegro. Could not be more impressive. Great service and we also saw Flores which is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was highly informative and shared full history behind the UNESCO site . Culture, shopping and lively streets."
* A traveler said: "It's a really great experience to have if you ever visit Guatemala. My guide Davis was exceptional in showing me Pacaya Volcano and its surroundings."
* A traveler said: "The day trip was amazing! Ruben was very knowledgeable as we ate traditional dishes, visited several great towns and had an amazing, detailed boat ride and visit to Lake Atitlan. I highly recommend the tour with Ruben and Carlos!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver picked us up directly from the airport with a sign with our name on it. As we were approaching Lake Atitlan he pulled over and we got to see a stunning view of all of the volcanoes and the lake. Thank you for a safe and easy trip!"
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing tour of downtown and the guide was absolutely perfect. He was so attentive and helpful as we were getting coffee and pastries"
* A traveler said: "They were there waiting for me right where they said they would be, with a clear sign. Although, I think it would have been better if the driver was wearing a name tag with the agency's name on it. The van/vehicle was comfortable and clean. The driver drove safely to the hotel, helped with my luggage and spoke enough English to have brief conversations."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for anyone who loves nature. Very unique tour with hot springs and visible lava coming down the volcano"
* A traveler said: "The best way to see any city is on foot and this tour delivers ! The guide is knowledgeable and well versed in his city !do take the time to experience this city rich in history and culture"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Plaza de la Constitución (Parque Central)
- National Palace
- Mixco Viejo
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh)
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora)
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes