Atlantis Marmaris packs a bunch of slides and rides, as well as four different food and drink options and an ever-popular wave pool, into a surprisingly compact space in central Marmaris. Besides the fast, tall slides and a wealth of smaller slides, mini golf, battery-powered cars, Jet Skis, and parasailing are on offer at an additional cost. Many families find the smaller scale helps them keep an eye on younger kids: Children aged 6 and under enter free.
Things to know before you go
- Atlantis is affordably priced, and a good choice for families on a budget.
- You can pay for food, drinks, and additional activities with cash or by credit card. It’s worth bringing a waterproof wallet to store your funds and save trips back to the lockers.
- While there are lifeguards on site, parents are expected to watch their children.
- Atlantis Waterpark Marmaris is not wheelchair-friendly.
How to get there
Atlantis Waterpark Marmaris sits on Marmaris Beach, about a 10-minutes walk from the town center. The park runs a free shuttle service from hotels in Marmaris, Armutalan, and Icmeler, so look for tickets that include transfers.
When to get there
The park operates from morning until late afternoon during the summer season only (generally mid-May until early October), although the slides stop running for a half-hour lunch break. During high season (July-August) arrive early to be sure of a sunbed.
Watery Fun Around Marmaris
Marmaris is a great base for water sports of all kinds. The Dalaman River offers white-water rafting, while the clear Aegean waters can make for interesting scuba diving. On the beaches, try everything from windsurfing and kayaking through to parasailing and kitesurfing. Or, unwind with a classic pedal boat, race across the water on a banana boat, or brave a sea bicycle.
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Western Anatolia