Top Monteverde Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Monteverde Tours
Sort by: Featured
Visit the herpetarium in Monteverde’s Selvatura Park, and get a personal introduction to Costa Rica’s snakes, amphibians, and lizards on a guided, one-hour tour. Start times are available throughout the day, and your guide will share fun facts about Costa Rican wildlife, ecology, and history, as well as the unique characteristics of each creature you see.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Monteverde are taking additional safety precautions?
These Monteverde experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Monteverde are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Monteverde may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest