* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly and well organized. They had our day planned out for us I would definitely do it again money was well spent."
* A traveler said: "The ATV ride though the Bahamas was the best part of our trip. We were picked up from our resort on time and the hosts did a great job making sure we had fun. Very entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Loved everything about this experience. The entire staff was amazing. So much fun. All the activities were great. Highly recommend it. We went with another family and all the kids (teenagers) and parents universally agreed this excursion was the best part about our week long stay in the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "The best experience we have had out here in Bahamas. The tour was first class and the tour guide was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Instructor was very fun and gave us more than enough time to experience jet ski-ing as first timers."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Tamar was a wonderful guide and took us to the most interesting places. We learned so much about the Bahamas, the culture and the people. Highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Nice day!! Went around the island. With some music and beach scenery. Went to eat at fish fry. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Ryan was an excellent tour guide with a vast knowledge of the history of the places that we toured. Also a great personality for the job."
* A traveler said: "The view and the staff were amazing! I would definitely recommend! Beautiful homes along the way and the drinks were great!"
* A traveler said: "LISA!!! Super awesome tour guide. Friendly, knew a lot, and really introduced us to Bahamian culture and food!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun me and my husband the young lady she took us to like 4 different locations and it was definitely had great fun and and drinks and good night life she was so bubbly and genuine I would go back she’s awesome"
* A traveler said: "I must say this was one of my best memories of the Bahamas. The boat was late picking us up but they compensated us with more time on the excursion. They have many activities to do on the island plus the lunch served was great! What an amazing relaxful experience."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff and crew! Island is awesome, had a great time. This should be a must do, food was great and made for a very nice get away from the resorts."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the private cabana for us, water activities, and the food & drinks were great. Shay was awesome. Definitely would do again. Fun afternoon. No snorkeling because water was rough but you can't control the weather."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. My 14 year old cousin & 65 year old aunt loved it. It's an adventure for all ages. I felt safe with the guys running the boat/parasail. They were fun & kind. The ride was peaceful & beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles and colorful fish. Our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed the rum punch and the day was beautiful. Couldn't ask for anything more!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Had a lot fun driving around Nassau seeing the sights. I would do it again on my next trip to Bahamas"
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun. Netty was a amazing tour guide and entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something to do while visiting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fort Charlotte
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Parliament Square
- Government House
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Fort Fincastle
- Paradise Island
- Arawak Cay
- Pirates of Nassau
- Blue Lagoon Island
- Cable Beach
- Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Centre
- Rose Island
- Nassau Cruise Port
- Queen's Staircase
- Straw Market
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida