Top Palm Springs Horseback Riding
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Palm Springs Tours
Sort by: Featured
This guided trail ride is private and limited to 2 people to ensure a personal experience. Before and during your ride you will get to know your trusty horse. I love sharing information about the horse your on, horses in general and the environment around you, so ask away! Your horse will be equipped with a standard sized water bottle holder and a pocket to store your keys and phone. So, bring water to stay hydrated and your phone to capture some great photo opportunities.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Horseback Riding in Palm Springs are taking additional safety precautions?
These Palm Springs experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada