With three days in San Jose, you can relax into the city’s natural rhythm, which blends the sounds of tropical birdsong, bustling markets, and salsa beats. You’ll have plenty of time to take in the key sights, including Costa Rica’s lush rain forest, volcanic peaks, and coffee farms. Here’s how.
Calle 7, San José, Costa Rica
The park is located on a city square that rests between Avenues 3 and 5 and Calles 5 and 9.
Explore San Jose By Night: Food and Culture Small Group Tour
$74.00 per adult
Tour Guide was UH-MAZING
It has been a different experience touring the city while raining but our tour guide was so professional and still made the tour fun and exciting.
Neil_G, Apr 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Morazan Park?
What else should I know about attractions in San Jose?
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Gold Museum
- Plaza de la Cultura
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- San Jose Central Market (Mercado Central)
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- La Sabana Park
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)