Top Santa Barbara Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Santa Barbara Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy a picnic and some of Santa Barbara’s best local wines. Tour four vineyards, and sample a variety of wines at each one. See the wine-making process for yourself with a behind-the-scenes explanation from a winemaker. The best vineyards are selected depending on the time of year you visit, so you see a range of wineries with different atmospheres and strengths.
Make Santa Barbara your game board with a 3-hour scavenger hunt adventure for a team of 2–5 people. Use a smart phone to follow a series of locally-themed clues that lead to fun challenges with your friends and family. Trace a 2-mile route past historic monuments, seaside neighborhoods and hidden gems to get an insider's look at the city. Rack up points to compete against prior scavenger hunt teams, or simply enjoy the self-guided tour at your own pace, with plenty of stops to eat, drink and sightsee.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Get around Santa Barbara with a 1- or 2-day bicycle rental that provides three options: an electric, mountain or hybrid bike. You can cover a lot of ground, including the city streets and coastline, without even pedaling, or explore the nearby hills or Santa Ynez Mountains on a mountain bike. Opt for a hybrid bike if you want to experience the speed of a road bike combined with the stability of a cruiser. Choose from a selection of models appropriate for both beginning riders and those with more advanced skills.
Ride the waves near Santa Barbara like a pro during this introductory surfing lesson. Get the hang of surfing fundamentals like paddling, ‘reading’ waves, catching waves, and standing up as you learn on the world-famous surfing beaches of Southern California. Your knowledgeable instructors, with more than 25 years of experience combined, will teach you all the skills you need.
Benefit from personalized instruction as you learn the basics of surfing during a half-day lesson in Santa Barbara. Your instructor teaches you how to read the water, paddle, pop up, and ride, along with the etiquette of sharing the waves. Recharge your energy with a beach picnic that is served up mid-day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Santa Barbara?
The best Unique Experiences in Santa Barbara according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Santa Barbara are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santa Barbara experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Santa Barbara are good for avoiding crowds?
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse Tours & Tickets
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Sea Center Tours & Tickets
- Funk Zone Tours & Tickets
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (SBBG) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (SBMA) Tours & Tickets
- Stearns Wharf Tours & Tickets
- Shoreline Park Tours & Tickets
- Santa Barbara Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Tours & Tickets
- Leadbetter Beach Tours & Tickets
- Santa Barbara Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Old Mission Santa Barbara Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona