Top The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island Catamaran Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
Great Barrier Reef cruises offer the chance to get an up-close look at the world's largest reef, exploring the pristine beaches, vibrant corals, and tropical islands, all while enjoying the views from land, boat, and water. Here are your options.
- Choose a half-day, full-day, or overnight cruise, setting sail from Port Airlie or Hamilton Island.
- Visit the Reefworld pontoon and take in the views from the underwater observatory.
- Explore the Whitsunday Islands National Park, Hamilton Island, and Whitehaven Beach.
- Enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Spot a mind-boggling array of marine life including whales, dolphins, porpoises, dugongs, sea turtles, sharks, stingray, giant clams, seahorses, sea snakes, and over 1,500 different varieties of fish.
- Most cruises include breakfast, lunch, or afternoon tea served onboard.
8 results | All The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island Tours
Discover the Whitsunday Islands on a sailing day trip from Port. You can swim in the turquoise water, soak up the salty sea air as you zoom across the water by high-speed catamaran and be wowed by the islands’ most famous natural sight, Whitehaven Beach. Lunch, snacks and refreshments are included throughout the day.
Set out on a half-day catamaran tour to stunning Whitehaven Beach for swimming at this postcard–perfect slice of paradise. Considered one of the world's top beaches and the most beautiful one in the Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach is a must-see in the Great Barrier Reef region. Travel in comfort from Port Airlie on a motorized catamaran with air-conditioning. Morning or afternoon tea is provided on board and your crew supplies beach activities and informative commentary along the way.
Enjoy a full day to unwind at one of the most beautiful beaches in the Whitsunday Islands: postcard–perfect Whitehaven Beach. Have ample free time to swim far from the crowds, enjoy a guided hike to Solway Circuit Lookout and Chance Bay, and hike to Hill Inlet lookout for amazing views of the white sands and turquoise seas of Whitehaven Beach. Tour with your informative guide with numbers limited to 32-people and includes lunch and afternoon tea.
See and do exactly what you want in the Whitsunday Islands when you charter a catamaran for up to eight hours. Whether you’re traveling with a group of family or friends, or planning a special work function, this charter caters to larger groups. Go snorkeling with the provided equipment, hike the trails on some of the islands, or simply relax and enjoy the views from the deck.
Visit two islands in the world–famous Great Barrier Reef on a full-day tour from Port Airlie, traveling in style aboard a high-speed, air-conditioned catamaran. At Hamilton Island, explore amenities such as walking trails, boutiques and restaurants, then check out Australian animals including koalas at Wild Life Hamilton Island. You'll also enjoy activities such as swimming at Whitehaven Beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the Whitsunday Islands.
Get close views of the spectacular coral reef and colorful sea creatures at Australia's famous Great Barrier Reef on a full-day journey to Reefworld. The innovative and spacious pontoon provides gear, instruction and expert guides for snorkeling and diving in the tropical waters. Alternatively, observe the reef up-close without getting wet when taking a semi-submersible ride, accompanied by informative commentary by reef experts. This tour gives you the chance to experience this natural wonder and is suitable for all levels of experience.
Start your Aussie vacation as soon as you land by pre-booking this convenient shared arrival transfer from Proserpine Airport (PPP). Meet your driver on arrival at the airport and travel directly to your Airlie Beach or Shute Harbor hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned shuttle, with a maximum of 24 passengers. Save both time and money with either a one-way or round-trip transfer and maximize your time at the beach.
Spend two days and one night on the Great Barrier Reef, one of the world’s largest coral reef systems. The Reefworld pontoon is your base for snorkeling, semi-submersible rides, and other underwater explorations by day. Stay overnight on the upper deck of the pontoon, 40 nautical miles (74 km) from shore and sleep under the stars in a swag (tent). Includes most meals and round-trip transport from the Port of Airlie or Hamilton Island.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island?
The best Catamaran Cruises in The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island according to Viator travelers are:
What Catamaran Cruises in The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Catamaran Cruises in The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island are good for avoiding crowds?
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boat Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets