Top West Bank Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All West Bank Tours
First we will visit The City of Kind David. The City where Jesus Christ was born. Containing one of the most famous churches in The Holy Lands,The Nativity Church attracts more than 300,000 visitors every year, along with The Shepherd’s Field Church, The Milk Grotto and The Old City of Bethlehem. During our trip we will have the opportunity to have a guided visit to all three major churches. In addition we will visit The City of The Shepherd’s – Beit Sahour. Lastly we will treat ourselves to a relaxing and refreshing visit to one of the most unique seas in the world, The Dead Sea, It’s rich and healthy water makes it a special experience to have. * Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required sometimes when passing the checkpoints. * Visit to the Cave Inside the Nativity Church not possible on this tour , also saint jerome/saint joseph cave is not always open. * Switch of vehicle is required, All times are approximate!
this is an initiative inviting you on a journey to one of the most wonderful landscapes of Palestine, Aboud. The Palestinian village of Aboud is located 30 km northwest of Ramallah, sitting 450 meters above sea level. also known as the “City of Flowers.” The village has a beautiful mountainous landscape cultivated with olive trees. Rich in natural resources as well as historical treasures. The village's main economy relies on olive, olive oil. most of the people in the village travel to Ramallah daily to work in the governmental sections as well as private ones, with very low salaries plus the expenses of daily transportation, they have changed throughout the years from farmers to employees, because the village has been shut down from many entrances to it, as it used to be a trade road in the past, considered to be part of the Jesus Trail, the village hosts great religious importance, capturing its name ABOUD from the many places of worship.
You get a unique opportunity to meet a very special man who walks the land of Israel with his flock of goats and to hear his amazing life story. While enjoying the nature and beautiful scenery of the Shomron.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in West Bank?
The best Outdoor Activities in West Bank according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in West Bank are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in West Bank may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets