Western Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day, it was very well organised and all the staff were lovely. The horizontal falls were amazing, probably one of the best trips we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Ash and Sam were really nice and professional. Cannot recommend Air Kimberly enough. The scenery is amazing, safe planes and a lovely lunch. Trip was beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "John the skipper and his crew were the best ! From pick up to drop off they were awesome…Food was good, sipping our wine on the water while whilst watching the beautiful Broome sunset was very memorable..Would recommended this tour.."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure, fabulous scenery, competent and enthusiastic staff. A fabulous way to spend our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience from start to finish was excellent. Staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Skipper was very knowledgeable about the area and the wildlife all around us. Quite a few people had a swim on the net and were having a wonderful time. The refreshments were also excellent. We had a really good trip"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous experience we had. The flight over the Buccaneer Archipelagos was a site to behold. The Horizontal Falls was amazing. Lunch was delicious rating 5 star."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides love a chat sharing information about the area and the camels etc. sunset was awesome as getting to watch the sun go down created great photo opportunities.. but you also beat the Broome heat!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, what a fantastic day! Learning about pearls, to learning alittle about aboriginal culture/fishing to the beautiful beaches at Cape Leveque."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the man! We had a great trip, Dan was very informative and everything was well organised. A great experience to share with my family!"
* A traveler said: "Great afternoon, Fraser was very passionate and informative. The grounds were nice and clean easy to walk around, lots of shade. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "Michelle was so friendly and accommodating. Michelle, thank you for sharing your knowledge. Totally enjoyed the experience. Also, it was a very friendly group of people to be with."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time by Alex our very knowledgeable driver. Bus air conditioned. Fun trip with lots of stories about Broome past and present."
* A traveler said: "Dinner on the boat by the mangrove trees. Trip on the boat through the inlet. Great stories told by the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Lovely family run business that go the extra mile to make the trip interesting. Breakfast provided was a nice touch. The dinosaur footprints were fascinating and the wildlife and scenery stunning."
* A traveler said: "Saw whales within 15 minutes on the water, free to roam the boat, snacks and bubbles were provided, was definitely worth booking for our short stay in exmouth"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic ride and the staff where so friendly too and helpful. Would highly recommend! Thanks for the ear rings!"
* A traveler said: "All the sites we visited were excellent in their own right and our tour guide was very informative about each place we went to."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out service was excellent the driver Chris was brilliant plenty of jokes make our day very funny and enjoyable I will go again with them"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic day, the experience of it all was above and beyond what myself and partner expected, Great spots"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the beautiful Swan River over a relaxing wine and lunch. As a visitor to WA would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fitzgerald River National Park
- Busselton Jetty
- Crown Perth
- Beagle Bay
- Windjana Gorge
- Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park
- Adventure World
- Swan River
- Perth Cultural Centre
- Old Mill
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- St. George’s Cathedral
- D’Entrecasteaux National Park
- Danggu Geikie Gorge
- Caversham Wildlife Park
- Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery
- Bungle Bungle Range
- Jewel Cave
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
- Nostalgia Box
- Rottnest Island
- Pinnacles Desert
- Swan Valley
- Margaret River
- Cable Beach
- Gantheaume Point
- The Kimberley
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania