Explore our promoted experiences
- Watch the sun rise over the dunes from a desert viewpoint
- Refuel with Arabic coffee and dates at a Bedouin-style camp
- Private transport by air-conditioned 4x4, including hotel pickup and drop-off in Abu Dhabi
- Personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Gaze at the darkened landscapes and hear interesting facts about the desert and its natural history from your guide. Then, after a while, stop at a vantage point to witness the sunrise. Watch as the sun ascends over the golden dunes, and capture the views on camera as it illuminates the vast desertscapes.
Next, continue to a Bedouin-style camp nestled in low dunes. Take a break here and relax over a rich Arabic coffee and fresh dates. Then, meet the camels assigned for your ride, and after a safety briefing and instructions, climb into the saddle.
When you’re ready, set off on a short, guided trek. Settle into the rolling stride of your animal as you make your way over the dunes and enjoy the views from your elevated perch.
When it’s time, dismount and return to your 4x4 for a dune drive. Hold tight as you take off at speed over the sands, and feel the thrill as your driver lets the tires slip to slide down the slopes.
Finally, drive back to Abu Dhabi, where your tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed-toed shoes and trousers for quad biking; Warm clothing is recommended during the winter (October to March)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emirates Tours and Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms