- 2-day 4WD tour of Kangaroo Island from Adelaide
- Explore pristine beaches and bush land
- Watch Australian sea lions basking on the beach and sand dunes at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- See wallabies and kangaroos in the natural environment at Flinders Chase National Park
- Wander the amazing Remarkable Rocks
- Spy on long-nosed fur seals playing at Admirals Arch
- Visit the Kelly Hill Conservation Park and see native Australian wildlife
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
* Please call Kangaroo Island Odysseys at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details for pickup (If required) * Otherwise please check in by 6.30am at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, Franklin Street, Adelaide
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people is required for the tour to operate (maximum 8). Should numbers not be met, there will be an option to reschedule tour or full refund is provided.
- Please advise any specific dietary or allergy information at time of booking. Requests once tour has commenced cannot be catered for
- This tour is not suitable for children under 8, we recommend booking a private charter.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Language guides are available on request
- As touring is in small 4x4 vehicles, luggage limits will be set at 15kg per person
- Camera supplies on Kangaroo Island are limited. Bring plenty of spare batteries for your camera or video recorder
- Please bring sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable walking shoes and casual/comfortable clothes also a warm top and a rain jacket can be required any time of year. Do not forget personal medication
- Most travelers can participate
- Bookings for a single room are on request, and confirmation will be provided within 48 hours of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms