- Photograph the city and landscape of Adelaide from Mt Lofty
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Discover the shops, cafes, and picturesque town streets of Hahndorf on your own
- Have afternoon tea or a German beer tasting in Hahndorf
Departure & Return
* Please call Adelaide Sightseeing on 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details * Otherwise please check in at 1:00 PM at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you exit the city, pass through the cultural precinct of the North Terrace and head up Mount Lofty. Stop at the summit, Adelaide’s highest peak, and get great photo ops of the city, coast, and St. Vincent Gulf. Continue down the road, which winds through the villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater. You'll see the water wheel of the historic Bridgewater Mill along the way. Your guide shares commentary about the sights during the drive. Stop at the Beerenberg Farm Shop for time to taste and purchase some products (own expense).
Upon arrival in Hahndorf, spend the afternoon exploring the town independently. Australia's oldest German settlement features locally made foods including classic German dishes, a pleasant tree-lined main street, and shops with arts and crafts. Your tour includes tastings of traditional German beer or afternoon tea at the Hahndorf Inn Hotel.
Your tour ends after four hours with drop-off at your starting point in Adelaide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The conditions were very difficult and the rest room access not entirely appropriate." See review