Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-hour sunrise flight over Barossa Valley followed by a gourmet breakfast
- Enjoy stunning views of lush vineyards and rolling hills
- Learn about Barossa Valley’s history and the art of hot air ballooning from an expert pilot
- Capture great photos of the colorful sky and landscape at sunrise
- Relax with convenient pickup and drop-off service from Barossa Valley hotels
Departure & Return
Follow the parking signs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Pregnant women are unable to participate
- Passengers should be in good health and be reasonably active. You should be able to bend the knees and hold on with two hands to the rope handles inside the basket
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulations prevent disabled or handicapped people from participating
- Please dress in comfortable clothing for the overnight minimum temperature and wear flat soled walking shoes. In cooler months a change of shoes may be needed due to wet dewy grass. A hat is recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barossa Balloon Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even if you are scared of heights I'd give this a go as it is not scary at all." See review