- Go wine tasting at several great wineries in the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch that showcases the food and wine of the region
- Discover the charms of Hahndorf
- Includes lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
* Please call Adelaide Sightseeing on 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details for pickup (If required) * Otherwise please check in at 9.00am at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
What To Expect
Stop at Mengler Hill Lookout for sweeping views over the Valley, then head to Lambert Estate where you will enjoy wine tastings and a delicious 2 course lunch.
Travel through the Adelaide Hills and stop briefly in Springton to see the Herbig Family Tree, a hollow trunk that served as the ‘home’ to the Herbig family until 1860.
Visit Beerenberg Farm Shop, where you can purchase from their entire range of products. When you arrive in Hahndorf, have free time to explore the main street, or choose to taste the wines at a boutique winery in town. The picturesque main street of Hahndorf is home to shops, art galleries, and pubs where you can try German beers (please note: any tastings or purchases in Hahndorf are not included in the price). Your tour ends with return to Adelaide in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour does not operate on Good Friday or Christmas Day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms