- Cleland Wildlife Park tour from Adelaide
- Enjoy an up-close look at Aussie animals like kangaroos, koalas, and wallabies
- Visit the summit of Mt. Lofty to admire views of Adelaide and the surrounding region
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 provides a personalized experience
- Pickup and drop-off from Adelaide City hotels is provided
Departure & Return
We can provide possible meet options upon booking.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Does not operate Christmas Day
- Koala experiences do not operate on days when the forecast temperatures above 32 degrees C (90 degrees F) in Mount Barker and can also be cancelled by the park at any time due to animal welfare concerns.
- Park maps are provided and available in English, French, Chinese, German, Italian or Japanese.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair available at the park; please advise at time of booking
- Small-group tour (maximum 13)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY pureSA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands