- See Kangaroo Island’s amazing wildlife as you travel around
- Meet local producers and discover their passion for their craft
- Stop at scenic viewpoints to take photos and marvel at the natural beauty
- Visit a cellar door made from recycled wood, jetty timbers & local limestone
Departure & Return
A courtesy pickup service is provided from select Adelaide CBD hostels and hotels. Otherwise, please check in at 6:15 AM at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter, inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands