Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day wine tasting tour of the Barossa Valley from Adelaide or Glenelg
- Visit four different wineries in the Barossa Valley
- Sample wines including Shiraz, Riesling, Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, 2-course lunch, wine tasting and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Discover the region’s winemaking legacy as you visit up to five different wineries, peek behind the scenes and indulge in expert-led cellar door tastings. Along the way, stop at one of the world’s oldest vineyards, which has been growing Shiraz vines since 1843!
Learn about the famous Barossa Valley wines like Shiraz and Riesling, grown in the Eden Valley, and get chance to sample varieties like Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Mataro, Semillon and Chardonnay. Finally, tuck into a delicious 2-course lunch accompanied, of course, by a glass of fine Barossa Valley wine.
After a full-day wine-fuelled adventure, return to Adelaide and end your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Sample itinerary - subject to change without notice
- Tour not suitable for children
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Minimum age - 18 years
- Maximum - 8 people per tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands