- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Adelaide and Hahndorf
- Drive through Adelaide to see King William Street, North Terrace, River Torrens, Adelaide Zoo and more
- See the bustle of hopping Hutt Street from the coach
- Snap photos of panoramic views over Gulf St Vincent and Adelaide from the top of Mt Lofty
- Stroll through the German town of Hahndorf
- Tour limited to 20 people
Departure & Return
Meet by the bus shelter on Grenfell Street in Front of the Griffin pub 9.00am
Meet on Franklin Street entrance at 9.00-9.05am
What To Expect
Return to the minicoach to drive down trendy, tree-lined Hutt Street, home to colonial-era stone buildings, popular eateries, boutiques and cafes. Then journey outside the city to the summit of Mt Lofty, where you’ll hop out for photo ops of Adelaide and Gulf St Vincent before continuing your tour to Hahndorf, about 15 minutes away. Listen to commentary from your guide about the history of this German settlement, the oldest remaining in Australia, while you enjoy the picturesque atmosphere. You have a bit of time to walk through town before returning to Adelaide, where you tour ends at Victoria Square.
Note: If you want to spend more time in Hahndorf on your own, you may say goodbye to your guide and return to Adelaide by public bus (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Adelaide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms