Explore our promoted experiences
- Ideal for travelers interested in local history and architecture
- Small group tour means you won’t have trouble keeping up with your guide
- See roughly two-dozen historical sites, including public institutions, statues, monuments, and private homes
- Your guide helps connect the buildings to the people who lived in them
Departure & Return
Outside of the Wellington Hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Down to Earth Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands