Explore our promoted experiences
- Morning or afternoon quad bike ride at Waitpinga Farm
- Learn to ride a quad bike from the experienced guide
- Practice at the track before setting out to explore
- Learn about the farm from the guide while exploring the property on the quad bike
- Choose the duration that fits your schedule
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your guide provides a safety briefing and instruction for operating your quad bike. Take a spin on the practice track to get the hang of driving your bike, then set out with your guide to zip around the 400-acre property. Enjoy an exhilarating ride through beautiful countryside with terrain that includes fields, grassy hills and creek crossings. Enjoy sweeping views of the ocean, and keep an eye out for farm animals and sightings of native wildlife.
The farm has been owned by the same family since 1856, with the sixth generation still farming sheep for wool production. You might even see the heritage-listed shearing shed.
No experience is necessary to join this fun quad bike tour in a stunning part of South Australia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Dress according to the weather. Wet weather gear is supplied on wet days
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Tours wont operate on days where weather is forecasted over 35 degrees or Total Fire Ban days
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waitpinga Farm Quad Bike Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands