Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-Night Whitsunday Islands All-Inclusive Sailing Tour from Airlie Beach
- Snorkel at Manta Ray Bay, swim in tropical waters, and lounge on white-sand beaches
- Snap photos of the postcard-perfect scenery of Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Learn about the history and landmarks of the Whitsundays from the informative captain
- Live aboard a sailboat while cruising the Whitsunday Islands
- All-inclusive tour with a maximum of 24 participants
Departure & Return
Tongarra Whitsundays tour departs from Coral Sea Marina northern end at 2.30pm
Passengers are encouraged to check-in with a pre-departure briefing the day prior to departure between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm at Red Cat Adventures Shop (350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, 4802). All passengers must be checked in no later than 11 am on the day of departure.
Tongarra Whitsundays tour returns to Coral Sea Marina at 12:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years, maximum age is 35 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Cat Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands