Explore our promoted experiences
- Two breakfasts, one lunch, and one dinner will be provided
- Spend two nights sleeping on board the New Horizon
- Be as active or as relaxed as you like
- An easy way to experience the best of the Whitsunday Islands
Departure & Return
MEETING POINT - Coral Sea Marina - South End - Meeting Point C - 2.15pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years (recommended for 18-35)
- Itineraries:True Blue Sailing reserves the right to operate substitute vessels, change routes and amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. All itineraries, activities and departures are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of True Blue Sailing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use