4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax) & National Park Fees
Tea, Coffee and Tap Water
Linen & Bath Towel
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Use of SUPS and SeaScooters
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase before the trip) No Glass apart from wine bottles
Bottled Water or soft drinks available to purchase on board for $2 each
Departure & Return
Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
MEETING POINT - Coral Sea Marina - North End - Meeting point B
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Night Sailing Adventure in Whitsunday Islands: Blizzard?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Night Sailing Adventure in Whitsunday Islands: Blizzard?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Night Sailing Adventure in Whitsunday Islands: Blizzard?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Night Sailing Adventure in Whitsunday Islands: Blizzard
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachShore Excursions - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Cruises - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandSailing - QueenslandCategory