- Jet boat ride around Pioneer Bay from Airlie Beach
- See the Whitsundays, Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach on a high-speed jet boat ride
- Experience daring stunts including 180 and 360 turns, power stops and drifts
- Spot wildlife like turtles, dugongs, and stingrays around the bay
- No experience necessary: suitable for all ages (over 5) and abilities
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Check in 20 minutes before departure at Coral Sea Marina south village. We have a floating office located on the water. Marina birth N00. Once you arrive at the marina look for the garden bar facing the water look to your left you will see lots of jetskis on your left we are besides them
What To Expect
Hold on tight as you zip along the coast out and speed out across Pioneer Bay. Listen to the on-board commentary as you pass the glitzy seafront mansions, look out over the distant Whitsundays islands and even spy a shipwreck along the shore. Then, feel a surge of adrenaline as your expert pilot performs daring 180- and 360-degree spins, drifts and power brake stops.
After an exhilarating ride, look out for wildlife such as sea turtles, dugongs, and stingrays, as you glide back to shore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum height is 120cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No loose items Eg. Cameras, hats etc.
- Wear swimmers or clothing that can get wet
- Must not be pregnant, or have any medical conditions such as bad back, bad neck, recent surgeries or injuries.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pioneer Adventures Whitsundays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms