- Day trip from Airlie Beach with all transfers included
- Swim with turtles in the waterfalls and bushwalk through nature
- Enjoy lunch prepared by the chef and a cocktail by the pool
- Includes full use of Paradise Cove Resort's amenities
Departure & Return
Guests will be collected from the Red Cat Adventures Office at 10:30 am. Enjoy a guided bus tour to Conway National Park with one of the knowledgeable tour guides
Guests enjoy the spectacular waterfalls and abundant flora and fauna. The tourist spot will take you back to nature with Alexandra Palms, wild orchids, colourful butterflies and many species of birds. Take a dip in the refreshing clear natural pools
Chill-out around the iconic Coral Sea resort pool and enjoy the specular scenery of Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. Enjoy a meal and a cold drink followed by a dip in the pool. Stay and watch the sunset over the ocean or make your way home from the resort.
The tour will end at Coral Sea Marina Resort, a short walk to the centre of Airlie Beach. Guests have to option to continue on at the resort or head home afterwards.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Cat Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by All-Inclusive Waterfall Explorer Day Trip from Airlie Beach .