3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a scenic afternoon in the Whitsundays with this flight package that offers aerial views of sights such as Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Heart Reef, Airlie Beach, and more. Following the flight, head out on the water for a sunset sail aboard a classic tall ship. The sail includes a glass of bubbly and snacks.
- This combination tour offers scenic views from the air and sea
- You’re guaranteed window seats on the flight
- Enjoy drinks and snacks during the sunset sail
- Transportation to the airport and marina is available
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Guaranteed window seats
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Subject to availability) Contact GSL for more information 07 4946 9097
In-flight pilot commentary
2 hours Providence V Sunset Sail
Complimentary glass of bubbles
Cheese and dip platter
Departure & Return
384 Shute Harbour Rd , 384 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide hotel information if you are not making your own way to Whitsunday Airport
- Weight restrictions apply on all flights. 125kg max per passenger.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (Ages 3+)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GSL Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fly & Sail Package (With Providence)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fly & Sail Package (With Providence)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fly & Sail Package (With Providence)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fly & Sail Package (With Providence)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Fly & Sail Package (With Providence)
1 hour 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachAir Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandCategory