2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the Whitsunday Islands on an overnight sailboat cruise from Airlie Beach. Aboard the Matador, you'll spend two days sailing to snorkeling spots, Whitehaven Beach, and other destinations around Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Meals are included on board this refurbished former racing boat.
- Explore the Whitsunday Islands on a 2-day cruise on an 85-foot (26-meter) racing boat
- Enjoy meals made on board
- Wetsuits and other snorkeling gear provided
- Celebrate your return at an after party with discounted drinks and food
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Snacks and alcohol are BYO
Departure & Return
Coral Sea Marina , Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting Point C
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trydant Pty LTD
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Matador Whitsundays?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Matador Whitsundays?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachOvernight Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandSailing - QueenslandCategory