- Private sailing charter tour of the Whitsundays, from Airlie Beach
- Enjoy free time at Whitehaven Beach or Langford Island on the full-day tour (if option selected)
- Go snorkeling and swimming at pristine locations
- Choose a half-day, full-day, or sunset sailing itinerary that suits your group
- Includes lunch, and morning and afternoon tea (on full-day tour)
Departure & Return
Please make sure you have the right marina. We meet st Abell Point North NOT Abell Point South. Departure Point B
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your crew welcomes you aboard and can show you how to help to sail the boat if you are interested. Nibble on morning tea or coffee as your captain takes the boat through the Whitsunday Passage.
For full-day tours, you'll drop anchor either at Whitehaven Beach or Langford Spit (weather permitting), depending on the destination you select when booking. Whitehaven Beach stretches more than 4 miles (7 km) along Whitsunday Island, the largest of the 74 islands in the Whitsundays. Langford Island features a long spit that is a favorite spot for beach activities. Have lunch at the beach and time to swim or chill out.
Move on from the beach at Whitehaven or Langford to visit a prime snorkeling location with colorful fish, coral, and perhaps some sea turtles. Then cruise back to the marina, snacking on provided light refreshments and tropical fruit while you relax on deck.
Other options include a sunset sail and a 5-hour half-day option that includes time to swim and lunch on board the sailboat. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase on board, or you can bring your own drinks (corkage fee applies).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Providence Whitsunday Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands