3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the wild side of the Whitsundays on an adreniline-fuelled 3.5-hour Segway tour. Learn to operate your easy-to-use self-balancing Segway, then follow your guide on a scenic 5.5-mile (9km) tour through the Conway National Park. Glide along serene rainforest trails, following part of the Whitsunday Great Walk and hop off to enjoy morning tea overlooking Impulse Creek. Best of all: full instruction and practice time is provided and there’s no experience necessary, so anyone can give it a go!
- 3.5-hour Segway tour of the Conway National Park in the Whitsundays
- Enjoy a close encounter with local wildlife as you zip through the rainforest
- Glide along part of the Whitsunday Great Walk
- Great value tour includes hotel transfers from Airlie Beach and morning tea
- Full instruction provided: suitable for complete beginners
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise us of your Accommodation pickup location, (including AirBnb's, Ferry port terminal, and car parks). A more accurate pickup time will be advised closer to the date of your tour via text message to your phone.
Please note our Segway tours operate on the Airlie Beach mainland area, if you are holidaying at an island resort you will need to make your own way, via the ferry to Airlie Beach.
If you would like to Segway tour with us while from a Cruise ship please check our availability.
- Port of Airlie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a "soft adventure" tour
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights recommended between 45kg and 117kg (99lbs and 258lbs)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- participants must have full vision and ability to stand unaided
- Operates in all weather conditions, and in the rainforest; Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsunday Segway Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Whitsunday Segway Rainforest Discovery Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Whitsunday Segway Rainforest Discovery Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachShore Excursions - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandEco Tours - QueenslandWalking Tours - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandSegway Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandCategory