5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discovering Amman street food is a highlight of visiting the city, but between new flavors and the language barrier, it’s easy to miss out on the best local bites. Combine Jordanian delicacies with guided visits of The Citadel, the Roman Amphitheater, and downtown on a private tour that’s a tasty introduction to Amman’s top sites.
- Choose a private tour for personalized service
- Enjoy popular foods with included tastings of falafel and more
- Sip local drinks: Try included mint tea, cane juice, and coffee
- Included entrance fees mean no extra costs upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
A passionate and experienced local who speaks English.
Food: Falafel, Hummus, Ful, Shawarmah, Kunafa, Nut or Dates.
Drinks: Tea with fresh mint, cane juice, coffee, water.
Entrance fee Citadel and Roman Theatre Amman.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you from any location in Amman City.
08:30 or 12:00 noon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BookingJordan.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Street Food and Walking Tour Amman Downtown?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Street Food and Walking Tour Amman Downtown?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Street Food and Walking Tour Amman Downtown?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Street Food and Walking Tour Amman Downtown
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanFood Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemWalking Tours - JerusalemStreet Food Tours - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemFood Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemStreet Food Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivStreet Food Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory
King Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & TicketsAmra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsRainbow Street Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsAzraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & Tickets