6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia amid the scarlet sands of Wadi Rum on this private shore excursion from Aqaba port. After your private driver transfers you to the desert, board a 4-wheel drive with a Bedouin driver and race between towering cliffs and sculpted rock formations. See the Seven Pillars of Wisdom, named for Lawrence’s book, and rock carvings from before the time of Christ.
- Explore the desert sands of Wadi Rum, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See ancient petroglyphs, the Seven Pillars of Wisdom, and more
- Travel in comfort and style with a private driver
- Relax with pickup and drop-off directly from the port
Saved to wishlist!
Aqaba Port pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Entrance Fees to Wadi Rum
A 30-minute camel ride; if option selected
On board WI-FI
This is a private tour activity. Only your group will participate
Classic 2 hours 4 x 4 jeep visit with local Bedouin driver/guide; if option Jordan Pass not selected
Jeep Tour not included for Jordan Pass option only
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, and Bedouin Guide) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After disembarking from the ship, the assembly meeting point at the pier. The representative will be holding a sign with the lead traveler name. If you require a change in the pick up time, please consult us.
- Aqaba, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- request. Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Wadi Rum Lawrence of Arabia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Wadi Rum Lawrence of Arabia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Wadi Rum Lawrence of Arabia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Wadi Rum Lawrence of Arabia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Wadi Rum Lawrence of Arabia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqabaShore Excursions - EilatBus Tours - EilatPorts of Call Tours - EilatHalf-day Tours - EilatShore Excursions - PetraBus Tours - PetraPorts of Call Tours - PetraHalf-day Tours - PetraShore Excursions - DahabBus Tours - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHalf-day Tours - DahabCategory