- Private day trip to Wadi Rum and Petra from Aqaba
- Explore Wadi Rum on a 2-hour 4x4 ride around the desert valley, cliffs, and rock formations
- See landmarks such as the ‘Seven Pillars of Wisdom’ cliffs and ancient rock carvings
- Visit Petra, the rose-red rock city hewn by the Nabataeans 2,000 years ago
- Enter through the Siq gorge and view the Treasury, royal tombs, and amphitheatre
- Admission to Wadi Rum, plus entrance fee and horseback riding at Petra included
- Private round-trip transportation including Aqaba hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, enjoy a roughly 2-hour tour by 4x4. Trundle around the canyons and cliffs, and absorb the timeless scenery. See landmarks including the ‘Seven Pillars of Wisdom’ rocks named after Lawrence’s autobiography, and view some of the valley's pre-Christian rock carvings.
Next, continue to the spectacular rock city of Petra, hewn by the Nabataeans along trade routes 2,000 years ago. Once here, meet up with a local guide and set off to explore. Your entrance ticket, and the option to explore by horseback is included.
Make your way through the Siq, the 1-mile (1.5 kilometer) entrance gorge, and marvel at the magnificent Treasury (Al Khazneh), where it’s believed many riches were hidden. Then, explore Petra's other wonders, like the amphitheater and royal tombs, as your guide shares their history.
Afterward, reconvene with your vehicle and end your tour with a hotel drop-off in Amman.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- For clients with mobility issues, please contact us for Golf Cart Service in Petra.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff