8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover three of Lebanon’s top heritage sites on this attraction-packed day trip, departing from Beirut. Explore the stunning, crusader-era sea castle of Sidon, wander through the ruins of bustling Tyre, once a Phoenician settlement, and stop at Our Lady of Awaiting, a Melkite Greek Catholic Marian shrine in Maghdouche.
- A full-day, small-group tour of Tyre, Sidon, and Magdouche, from Beirut
- Travel comfortably by air-conditioned minivan, with door-to-door hotel transfers included
- Dig into a tasty, traditional-style lunch in a local restaurant in Tyre
- Group sizes are kept capped for a more personalized travel experience
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at a local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Guide in Tyre
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from hotels and any places of residences located in Beirut. Guests should be ready in the lobby of their hotel at 8:00 am for the pickup. People who wish to join the tour and are located outside Beirut should meet us at our office in Beirut before 8.00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tours from Beirut to Sidon, Tyre and Maghdouche?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tours from Beirut to Sidon, Tyre and Maghdouche?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tours from Beirut to Sidon, Tyre and Maghdouche
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaArchaeology Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Jeita Grotto Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & Tickets