12 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Visit UNESCO-protected Ephesus and the House of the Virgin Mary on a full-day trip from Bodrum. Take a walking tour around the ruins of Ephesus, once a great Roman sea port. See highlights including the Library of Celsus and Great Theater, and hear about life here 2,000 years ago. Then, visit the House of Mary, where a chapel marks what many believe to be Mary’s last home. Lunch, entrance fees, and transport included.
- Full-day Ephesus and House of Mary tour from Bodrum
- Explore UNESCO-listed Ephesus, once a major Greek and Roman port-city
- See the Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian, and other ruins as you hear their history
- Gaze at the 25,000-seater Great Theater where St. Paul once preached
- Visit the nearby House of the Virgin Mary, said to be the location of Mary’s last home
- Round-trip air-conditioned transport, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to Ephesus
Entrance fees to the House of the Virgin Mary