Explore our promoted experiences
- Bora Bora combo tour: Jet Skiing plus lunch at Bloody Mary’s with a shark and stingray safari
- See picturesque bays, motus (small islands), and Mt. Otemanu on a Jet Ski tour with an experienced guide
- Have lunch at Bloody Mary’s, a legendary Bora Bora restaurant
- See reef sharks, stingrays, and a variety of fish up close either from the water or boat
- Snorkel in prime locations to view black-tip reef sharks, stingrays, and some of the 700 species of tropical fish found here
- Learn from the knowledgeable guide about Bora Bora’s marine life, French Polynesian culture, and history
- Includes all snorkel gear, lunch, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Follow your guide to Bora Bora’s scenic bays past lush mountainsides, with awesome views of 2,385-foot (727-meter) Mt. Otemanu from the water. Learn about island life from your guide, who points out natural and cultural landmarks and makes stops for swimming and a coconut husking demonstration.
Satisfy your appetite with lunch at Bloody Mary’s, an iconic restaurant popular for its food and atmosphere. Relax under the thatched roof amid a kitschy interior of tiki torches and palm-trunk seats while feasting on a menu of seafood, burgers, sandwiches and local specials.
Back on the water for your shark and stingray safari, ride a powerboat to a shallow lagoon frequented by black-tip reef sharks. While your guide hops into the water to attract them with food, you can watch from the boat or don your snorkel gear for a closer look.
A close encounter with stingrays is up next. Head to a sandbar where your guide demonstrates how to interact with the curious creatures—a perfect photo op! Your final snorkeling stop is a vibrant coral garden where you can continue to explore Bora Bora’s amazing underwater world.
At the end of this comprehensive tour, your guide returns you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, swimwear and towel, coral reef shoes. T-shirt is required for all jet ski tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Shared Tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moana Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews