7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spot wildlife such as dolphins, turtles, and whales on this hassle-free day trip from Brisbane to Stradbroke Island. Enjoy other activities such as swimming, a BBQ on the beach, and a walk to see koalas, all without the stress of having to make transport connections or buy ferry tickets yourself. A fun, relaxed day out in nature for the whole family.
- Lunch and morning tea are provided
- Hotel transfers and all transportation—including ferry—are included
- Visit beaches, lakes, and viewing points for sweeping views of the island
- Explore off-road on an exciting 4X4 drive
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be out front and look out for driver.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Straddie Kingfisher Tours Pty Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Stradbroke Island 4WD Day Trip from Brisbane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stradbroke Island 4WD Day Trip from Brisbane?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Stradbroke Island 4WD Day Trip from Brisbane
9 hours 45 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrisbane4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandExtreme - QueenslandEco Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory
Roma Street Parkland Tours & TicketsEagle Street Pier Tours & TicketsNewstead House Tours & TicketsStreets Beach Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsQueensland Art Gallery Tours & TicketsQueen Street Mall Tours & TicketsQueensland Museum Tours & TicketsAnzac Square Tours & TicketsTreasury Casino Tours & TicketsTinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & TicketsMt. Coot-tha Tours & TicketsSouth Bank Tours & TicketsThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsCity Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsMoreton Island Tours & TicketsBrisbane River Tours & TicketsQueensland Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & TicketsCommissariat Store Museum Tours & Tickets