- Look for dolphins, turtles, manta rays, and whales in the waters of Moreton Bay
- Take a guided hike along the scenic headlands of North Gorge Walk to Point Lookout
- See koalas and kangaroos lounging in their native habitat
- Small-group tour limited to 21 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Tours depart at 7:45am (Check In 7:35am) from the loading zone in front of 222 Margaret Street, Brisbane. This is outside the Skytower Apartments and between Albert and Edward Streets. Hotel pickups are not available.
What To Expect
During your day out on North Stradbroke Island, your guide takes you to all the top sights, allowing you to do and see more without the hassle of driving and navigating.
Have time to take a refreshing dip in the lake or relax on the white-sand lakeshore beach. You’ll also stop at Myora Springs, a freshwater spring surrounded by tropical forest, and hear about its significance to the local Aboriginal people.
Take a guided walk coastal trail called North Gorge Walk where you can spot migrating humpback whales (from May to October), dolphins, turtles or manta rays swimming below and at Point Lookout. Your guide also takes you to locations in the interior where you might find wild koalas munching eucalyptus leaves and kangaroos lounging in the grass.
Visit small developed areas including the historic town of Dunwich, the fishing village of Amity, Cylinder Beach and Frenchman’s Beach. You’ll then have free time in the afternoon to explore at your leisure.
Rejoin your group at the designated time to return to Brisbane where your tour ends in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- Please bring swimsuits, towel, water bottle, hat and sunscreen
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queensland Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews