- Enjoy plenty of attention from your guide on a small-group tour
- Lunches will be supplied on both days of the tour
- Snorkeling equipment is provided, plus dive gear if this option is selected
- Private transportation on the rainforest tour day
Departure & Return
For the reef day, passengers that don't require pick up can make their way to Reef Fleet Terminal, Check-in is from 7.15am to 7.45am at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Evolution departs 8.00am sharp.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- $20 per person admin/fuel levy (to be paid direct prior to travel), please contact reservations before tour.
- Transfers for the Rainforest Tour are included. For the Reef Day, you can book transfers for an additional cost after booking or make your own way to check-in at Reef Fleet Terminal at 7:15am for an 8am departure.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 124 travelers
- OPERATED BY Down Under Dive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms