Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the history of Cairns during the afternoon sightseeing tour
- Visit highlights including St Monica's Cathedral and Barron Gorge National Park
- Includes afternoon Devonshire Tea at the Flecker Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy two of the top tour experiences in Cairns combined in one package. Cairns River Cruise, Lunch on Cairns Waterfront.
- Full Day Cairns River Cruise and Cairns City sightseeing afternoon tour. Enjoy two of the top tour experiences in Cairns combined in one package. Cairns River Cruise, Lunch on Cairns Waterfront, Learn about the history of Cairns during the afternoon tour.
Departure & Return
Cairns River Cruise is located at Wharf A, The Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence St
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
We include complimentary hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- To comply with Queensland Govt State regulations full vaccination is required to travel on this tour. Valid proof of vaccination status is required on checkin. Passengers unable to provide proof will be unable to travel and no refund will be given
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Discovery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms