- Sunset catamaran cruise of Cairns
- Cruise along the Cairns waterfront and Trinity Inlet on a luxury catamaran
- Indulge in a 3-course dinner, including fresh seafood
Departure & Return
Departs from Cairns Marlin Marina on 'A Finger' at 6.30pm, returns approximately at 9.00PM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue along the Trinity Inlet, where the contemporary architecture gives way to serene mangrove forests, tranquil waters and a stunning mountain backdrop. Watch the sunset from the deck as you dine on a delicious 3-course dinner, including hot and cold dishes, fresh seafood and vegetarian options.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise dietary requirements a minimum of 1 day before departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spirit of Cairns
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Nice family night out but difficult to locate at the marina." See review