- Offers both certified and introductory diving, as well as courses for certification
- Includes private or shared accommodation, as well as meals and snacks
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personal experience
- Access to 29 moorings spread over Cairns' best remote reef sites
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum 4 years of age for guests
- Minimum 12 years of age for introductory day diving activities
- Introductory night divers must complete at least one day dive to show competency to on board certified instructor before being able to partake in any night diving activities
- All guests must complete an on board medical form prior to completing in water activities. Ticking yes to any of the questions may prevent participation.
- The skipper will decide on the best reef locations visited during the tour dependent on tidal and weather conditions
- Private cabins are priced as per twin share. Sole use is available at quoted price
- $40 per person EMC is payable on board for the tour. This covers all reef taxes, port and fuel levies
- Merchandise also available to purchase on board
- Coral Sea Dreaming cancellation policy applies
- You can book and pay for diving on our website or on-board the boat, so no need to decide now what dives you would like to do. No experience is required however a medical must be completed by all snorkelers and divers before participating in these activities. This will be sent through to you with your booking confirmation (Certain medical conditions eg asthma and diabetes may preclude a person from diving only – please book a recreational dive medical for clearance of these conditions prior to boarding at Cairns 24 hour Medical Centre) See medical questionnaire below, to be completed on-board. If you answer yes to any items here (excluding 22 & 24) and intend to scuba dive please complete a recreational dive medical. Item Condition Yes No 1 Asthma or wheezing 2 Brain, spinal cord or nervous disorder 3 Chest surgery 4 Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint 5 Chronic sinus conditions 6 Diabetes mellitus (sugar diabetes) 7 Ear surgery 8 Epilepsy 9 Fainting, seizures or blackouts 10 Heart disease of any kind 11 Collapsed lung 12 Recurrent ear problem when flying 13 Tuberculosis or another long-term lung disease 14 Breathlessness 15 Chronic ear discharge or infection 16 High blood pressure 17 Other illness or major operation in the last 12 months 18 Perforated eardrum 19 Are you currently taking any prescribed medicine or drug (excluding oral contraceptive) 20 Have you ingested any alcohol within 8 hours prior to diving? 21 Are you pregnant? 22 Do you wear contact lenses? 23 Are you flying within 12 hours? 24 Do you understand that concealment of any condition incompatible with safe diving might put your life or health at risk? Snorkeling is unlimited and all our sites are close to the reef and safe with minimal currents. All dive and snorkel equipment is included in the tour cost as well as all meals, snacks, linen etc. This tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues or non-swimmers or children under the age of 4 years.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coral Sea Dreaming
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands