1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transfers outside Airport transfer hours 6am* to 7pm & on public holidays are subject to surcharges*
Baby harnesses and or booster seats are not included & must be requested $10 for Child Seat Hire
Cairns CBD Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off additional fee of $10 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels pick up / drop off within Cairns CBD and Port Douglas, Thala Beach, Turtle Cove and Palm Cove
We will meet you in the "shuttle bus" pickup area near bays 8-14 (just past the taxi pick up area) up location at Terminal 2 Cairns Airport
- Cairns Airport, Airport Ave, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
9/14/2020 - 2/5/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY BEEP BEEP TOOT Shuttle Bus & Private Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during BOOK HERE - CAIRNS AIRPORT TO PORT DOUGLAS (or reverse - oneway)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during BOOK HERE - CAIRNS AIRPORT TO PORT DOUGLAS (or reverse - oneway)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
BOOK HERE - CAIRNS AIRPORT TO PORT DOUGLAS (or reverse - oneway)
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesAirport & Hotel TransfersTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairns & the Tropical NorthBus Tours - QueenslandAudio Guides - QueenslandAirport & Hotel Transfers - QueenslandBus Tours - AeroglenAudio Guides - AeroglenAirport & Hotel Transfers - AeroglenBus Tours - Port DouglasAudio Guides - Port DouglasAirport & Hotel Transfers - Port DouglasCategory
Esplanade Boardwalk Tours & TicketsKuranda Koala Gardens Tours & TicketsFitzroy Island Tours & TicketsCairns Esplanade Lagoon Tours & TicketsBehana Gorge Waterfall Tours & TicketsRainForeStation Nature Park Tours & TicketsMichaelmas Cay Tours & TicketsCairns Cruise Port Tours & TicketsBarron Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsGranite Gorge Nature Park Tours & TicketsTrinity Beach Tours & TicketsCairns Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsBirdworld Kuranda Tours & TicketsMamu Tropical Skywalk Tours & TicketsMuddy's Playground Tours & TicketsMt. Whitfield Tours & TicketsCentenary Lakes Tours & TicketsCairns Aquarium Tours & TicketsRusty's Markets Tours & TicketsCairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours & Tickets