Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit one of the world's oldest rainforest, Daintree
- Cape Tribulation Beach and boardwalk
- BBQ lunch in rainforest setting
- Take a cruise down the Daintree River
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your exact pickup time and location will be confirmed by the operator after you have booked. Please be ready at the confirmed pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your confirmed pickup time.
What To Expect
First, stop at Mossman Gorge Centre for morning tea before taking a guided walk through the rainforest. Learn about the history and wildlife of one of the world's oldest tropical rainforests.
Delve deeper into the rainforest on a cruise down the Daintree River. Learn about the diverse habitats of the surrounding ancient ecosystem, and keep an eye out for exotic birds, tree snakes, and estuarine crocodiles lounging on the riverbanks.
Next, stroll along a tropical creek and enjoy special access to a private rainforest property for a secluded lunch spot. Enjoy a traditional Aussie barbecue featuring grilled meats, fish or a vegetarian option served with fresh fruit and salads, topped off with specialty Daintree Tea.
In the afternoon, make your way to Cape Tribulation and stroll along a famous beach where the rainforest stretches all the way to the shores of the Coral Sea. Stop at the Daintree Ice Cream Company for a refreshing afternoon treat and then continue on by coach through the mountainous rainforest of the Alexandra Range, stopping at a lookout to soak up views that stretch all the way to the Coral Sea and Snapper Island.
Return to your original departure point at the conclusion of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers are recommended to walk to the Hilton Hotel for tour pickup as port pickup/drop-off is not available
- GPS commentary available in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Down Under Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour from Cairns.