Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns
- Enjoy a fast trip to the Marine World platform on the outer reef
- Choose from activities such as snorkeling, a glass-bottom boat tour, and semi-submersible tour
- Includes buffet lunch, and morning and afternoon tea
Departure & Return
Please go directly to the vessel to check in.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the all-weather Marine World platform, enjoy your choice of activities. The complex and diverse barrier reef ecosystem is home to more than 1,500 species of tropical fish and 400 different types of coral. See some of them while snorkeling in the sheltered coral lagoon, scuba diving (no experience necessary), or taking a guided snorkel safari with a marine biologist (own expense).
If you prefer to stay dry, you can view the reef from a semi-submersible boat, an underwater observatory, or take a glass-bottom boat tour or Helmet Dive (own expense). Take a scenic helicopter flight (own expense) to get another perspective on the coral reef from above. The spacious sundeck provides plenty of room for soaking up the tropical warmth, and you can even purchase a session with the massage therapist.
The range of activities make this tour suitable for people of all ages and level of swimming ability. Spend less time traveling with the speedy catamaran transfer from the mainland, which allows more time at the reef itself.
Your tour includes a hot and cold buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea, the use of snorkeling equipment, a glass-bottom boat tour, semi-submersible tour, and access to the underwater reef viewing observatory.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring a swimsuit, hat, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and cash or credit card for any on-board purchases
- All diving is subject to the completion of an on-board medical questionnaire. Certain medical conditions (such as asthma, epilepsy, and high blood pressure) and medications may exclude individuals from diving. Minimum age to dive is 12 years with parent/guardian permission required for those under 18 years. Certified divers must produce their certification cards. After diving, intervals of 12-24 hours are recommended prior to flying in any type of aircraft dependent on depth of dives and total accrued dive time
- Helicopter flights: Route flown and type of aircraft used are subject to weather, air traffic control, aircraft availability and, ultimately, the pilot's discretion. Maximum of 1 infant allowed per flight. Maximum combined passenger weight limits apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reef Magic Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands