Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef aboard a luxury yacht
- Plenty of time for snorkeling or, if selected, scuba diving
- Includes lunch, as well as morning and afternoon tea
- Snorkel or dive in confidence under the close supervision of your guides
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Check in 7.30 am E Finger Cairns Marlin Marina on board Seastar Return at approx 4.15 pm
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Introductory Divers note, Some medical conditions, medications and recent operations can and may prevent you from Scuba Diving. You may require a Dive Medical to Australian Medical Standard AS4005-1.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seastar Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "No, they aren’t they cheapest, but it’s a small group with lots of staff, the boat was well equipped and you get taken to the outer reef which is much quieter and the coral more intact." See review
- "The experience with a smaller group is priceless; we took three different trips to visit multiple reefs, and this one was BY FAR the best experience!" See review
- "Coffee and tea available all day - muffins in the morning and delicious lunch buffet." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews