9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See many of Egypt’s highlights in just over a week with this eight-night tour of the country. You’ll start in Cairo, where you’ll get to see the Great Pyramids before taking an overnight train to Luxor for more exploration and a hot air balloon ride. You’ll then board a cruise down to Aswan, stopping at ancient temples and other sights along the way with an Egyptologist guide.
- Visit ancient Egyptian sights with an Egyptologist guide
- All accommodations and most meals are included
- Travel down the Nile on a four-night cruise
- A hot air balloon ride is included in the price of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights at 3 stars hotel in Cairo with breakfast (available to upgrade)
4 nights on 5 stars cruise board with all meals start with lunch end with breakfast last day.
all sites which mentioned in program.
expert Egyptology tour guide.
horse and carriage.
taxes and charges.
abu simbel trip from Aswan
hot air balloon trip in luxor.
return a/c first class seated train tickets(sleeping train tickets available with extra 150$ p.p))
door to door transfers from and to Cairo airport
the great pyramids&valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
Meet and Assist upon arrival & Departure
west and east banks in luxor
komombo and edfu temples
entrance fees (90 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo international airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Upgrade to sleeper train or flights are available with extra cost upon your request
- Upgrade to 4 or 5 stars hotel in Cairo is available with extra cost upon your request
- This itinerary is flexible so we can amend any part of it upon your request
- Most travelers can participate
- Other languages are available with extra cost upon your request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Egypt Tour 8 nights Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel, Nile Cruise, Air Balloon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Egypt Tour 8 nights Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel, Nile Cruise, Air Balloon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Egypt Tour 8 nights Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel, Nile Cruise, Air Balloon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Egypt Tour 8 nights Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel, Nile Cruise, Air Balloon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It really helps to have a guide with you, especially with the language barrier; and they take great photos!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Egypt Tour 8 nights Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel, Nile Cruise, Air Balloon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesSailingHistorical ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoSafagaAswanAlexandriaGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorSharm el SheikhAir Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaSailing - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezSailing - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsIslamic Cairo Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & Tickets