5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the very best of Far North Queensland on this diverse 5-day adventure based out of Cairns. Scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef, visit Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge, ride through the World Heritage-listed Wet Tropics on the Kuranda Scenic Railway, and marvel at some of the world's oldest living species in Daintree Rainforest. Includes round-trip airport transfers, all transportation, some meals, and overnight accommodation in a charming 3-star hotel with pool in Cairns.
- Excellent value for money
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation in a standard queen, twin, or triple room
Round-trip airport transfers
Full-day tour to the Great Barrier Reef including hotel pickup and drop-off, one introductory dive and lunch
Day trip to The Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge with lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off
Day Trip to Kuranda aboard the Scenic Railway and Skyrail including hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cairns airport
Dates: All year except on Christmas Day
- Cairns Airport, Airport Ave, Aeroglen, Queensland 4870 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum child age for introductory dive is 12 years of age
- Accommodation is subject to availability and change if required to a hotel of the same standard/rating
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Only Great Barrier Reef Tour operates Christmas Day 25th Dec, with a surcharge of AUD$100 per person, payable on the day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours Australia
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Best of Cairns with Daintree, Kuranda, and Great Barrier Reef?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Best of Cairns with Daintree, Kuranda, and Great Barrier Reef?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Best of Cairns with Daintree, Kuranda, and Great Barrier Reef?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAeroglenCape TribulationBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandCategory